Dear Katy, It was so exciting to find your note on my guestbook!!! I have thought of you many times over the years and wondered how you were...and look at you married with three beautiful children! I can't wait to have a chance to read more of the posts here on your blog; I love the pics. I am so glad to be back in touch. Blessings to you this Christmas.
Have you heard of FreeCycle? Someone just told me about it and I am going to join! People just list things they want or are willing to give away for free. There are over 3,000 members in Wichita. Nifty!!
2 comments:
Dear Katy,
It was so exciting to find your note on my guestbook!!! I have thought of you many times over the years and wondered how you were...and look at you married with three beautiful children! I can't wait to have a chance to read more of the posts here on your blog; I love the pics. I am so glad to be back in touch. Blessings to you this Christmas.
Have you heard of FreeCycle? Someone just told me about it and I am going to join! People just list things they want or are willing to give away for free. There are over 3,000 members in Wichita. Nifty!!
http://www.freecycle.org/display.php?region=US%20Central#Kansas
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment